Please note: We will post letters every Monday as we get them. I also have it set up where I have to approve comments and messages before they are posted---If you would like to leave a message here for her, but do not want it to be posted, just let me know that you do not want it to be public whe you send your message. Thank you!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Letter form 8.18.08

Hey family,

This week has felt like an eternity, but it flew by. Sister Mecham and I went to the oral surgeon in Bangor on Tuesday to get checked out for her root canal. The doctor didn't think that she needs to get the root canal done as fast as the dentist thought. He said that it could wait till she got home. So no more trips to Bangor for teeth.

We went out to dinner with our ward mission leader on Friday. The restaurant had ESPN on doing a recap of the swimming events. Man it was hard not to watch.

So what is this host dinner thing? Is it for less actives or something? I love working with our less actives. Yes they need a kick in the pants every once and a while, but they are still good people.

The weather right now has been kind of crazy. It has been unseasonably cool and wet. It is humid, but I think that i have gotten use to that. The weird thing is that the leaves on some trees have begun to change colors. I guess that is has been cool enough at night to make them change.

I had to speak in Sacrament meeting on Sunday and then we taught the gospel principles class. That class was a very interesting class let me tell you.

We have a good week set up this week. I think that we are eating dinner at the apartment twice. I can't wait there are some good cooks out here.

All is well here, I hope all is well there.

Love you all,

Sister Foy

No comments: