Hey there family,
This week was full of walking and weird weather. I just wish mother nature would make up her mind!
Lets see what happened... Halloween was an interesting day. We plan every Friday from 10-1 then have lunch so that puts us out the door at 2. We worked for 2 hrs then came back home for packing and cleaning. We are not allowed outside our apartments on Halloween after 4pm. Needless to say I got a little claustrophobic. We packed all our stuff in our bags so we can "dejunk" and do a thorough cleaning of the apartment. Well this whole two wardrobes we need for summer and winter is not conducive to the two bags we are allowed. But if you sit on the bag long enough it will close. We cleaned pretty good last p-day so we did some touch ups and then had plans for a good dinner. I tried to make the soup that we saw on Rachel Ray, but our potatoes froze during the week and went bad so we tried substituting frozen french fries, yeah that didn't work. I thought it turned out fine, but I will eat anything and since I have just gotten over my first cold of the mission couldn't really taste much. What ever.
I am really glad that the transfer is almost over. I love my companion, but I think that if I had to stay much longer with her I would do something that I could get sent home for. There is always something to learn here on the mission.:) Ooohh, I almost forgot Bill and the kids (the Covney family) past their baptismal interview and will be getting baptized this up coming Saturday! I am soo excited that they are able to do this. we had to set back their date for different reasons, but they are so ready and can't wait.
That is all I can think of that happened this week. I hope that all is well.
I love and miss you all,
Sister Foy
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment