Please note: We will post letters every Monday as we get them. I also have it set up where I have to approve comments and messages before they are posted---If you would like to leave a message here for her, but do not want it to be posted, just let me know that you do not want it to be public whe you send your message. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Letter from 12.22.08

Merry Christmas!

How is everyone doing? Well I have survived my first blizzard here in New England. It snowed so much that church was canceled yesterday. We went up to Georgetown any way because we had a dinner appointment with a member. It was good, but every thing that comes from sister Jackson's kitchen is good.

Christmas call will be at 7pm ish. I guess that I will attempt the home phone number, but I don't really remember it so if it doesn't work I will call dad's cell. It sounds like mom and dad need to do some decorating so that is feels more like Christmas. Invite the elders over fore dinner or something. I bet that they would like that. It will make you feel better and they will have a good meal. And since yo have 14 days off of work see if they need a member for any of their lessons. It can be difficult for them to fine people to take teaching with them this time of year.

We have a baptismal date set for Jan.31. I don't know if I have told you about Awilda, but I think that her entering the waters of baptism will make her life so much better. I can't really think of anything else to say. I will talk to you on Thursday!

Love you all,

Sister Foy

No comments: